Profile: I am a scientist. Currently, I am finishing up my PhD in the Laboratory of Molecular Neurobiology and Biophysics at the Rockefeller University in New York.
Posts by lettsscience:
- Proton Channels at the Biophysical Society Meeting – 2013
- The importance of charge compensation in the membrane
- Journal Club: Tracking a complete voltage-sensor cycle with metal-ion bridges
- Omega Current Channelopathies
- The Omega Current
- Pores and Selectivity Filters
- Biochemical Data Constraining the S4 of Hv
- Human Hv1: Architectural Overview
- Is the S4 helix of Hv Short?